Series 4 of The Dark Railway Series was released in 2013. The series consisted of ten episodes.
- Traction Reaction - Dave meets a diesel due for early withdrawal just before hauling a special train.
- Cammer, Colin and Cows - Cammer's old fear catches up with him.
- Owen's Woes - Owen is transferred to Soma as the twins are sent for overhaul.
- Tender Tantrum - Eustace tries to get out of hauling a goods train.
- The Big Bad Wolf - Some bad news from British Railways results in a new express being created.
- Turbo - Mr. Dark finds a new diesel to assist Raymond.
- Allan Does Galen - Allan is promoted to station pilot at Galen Junction.
- Trucks - Eustace is punished for his attitude towards goods trains.
- Instant Crush - Eddie's last surviving sister comes to visit.
- Pogo Rides Again - Dave has a run in with the ghost from an old story.
- Theo and Otto
- Sir Eustace Missenden
- 257 Squadron
- Mr. Dark
- Rodney (cameo)
- Maxen (mentioned)
Characters introduced Edit
Guest Actors Edit
- Andy Stovold as the EMU and the Class 33
- Matthew Edmondson as Paul
- Bruce Astill as Mirrlees
- Kieron Rigby as the Class 37
- Victoria Broskie as Ellie
- This series is set in 1967.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.